Become a Member of South African Agricultural and Other Investments Society
Please send us an email to request a registration form
The membership fee is R3 300 (per person) which can be paid once off or in instalments of 3 to 6 months. Please make payments to the Society’s bank account and remember to email certified copies of your ID, proof of residence and bank details.
- Bank: FNB
- Account Name: SA Agricultural & other investments
- Account Number: 74589071709
- Account Type: Investment account
- Branch: Middelburg
- Branch Code: 250665
- Reference: your full name and ID number
Please take note of the following
- Membership is restricted to South Africans whose parentage/ancestry is South African.
- Any natural person, who is over the age of 18 years, may apply to become a member of the Society.
- Application for membership shall be made on the form provided for that purpose, and once the application has been recorded, the registration fee must be deposited into the Society’s bank account.
- The Executive Committee has the right to accept or reject an application.
- If an application is not accepted, the amount deposited into the Society’s bank account will be credited into the applicant's account without any interest accruing thereto.
- Members must present proof of their identity document, residence, and bank account in order to activate membership. South African Agricultural and Other Investments Society may pay dividends and any other payments into this account.
- The Executive Committee may limit the maximum number of members.
- Should a member pass away, his or her family members will not automatically become members of the society.
What is next?
The Society's meetings will be held quarterly. Paid up members elect the Executive and subcommittees.
Members from the different community groups decide on the agribusinesses and related projects that they would like to establish in their communities.
We look forward to meeting you at the Society’s meetings.